Re: September Siggy

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the hair idea!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bring in the bridesmaids, the girls who will be there for us on our most important day!

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_september-siggy-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:52fe947e-0594-4414-ba65-82c035a2b9a0Post:f2ff36a7-89d9-42a1-a86e-c45f40a6d264">Re: September Siggy</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bring in the bridesmaids, the girls who will be there for us on our most important day!
    Posted by LoisLane007[/QUOTE]

AGREED!  love the BM dress idea ;)
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like them all.. ahh!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards