Florida-South Florida
Options

FLORAL CONTRACT!!?!?!

Are we allowed to change it and do a new one?? I know its a little late but I want to change my flowers.. is it possible?? To change the contract completely??
HELP

Re: FLORAL CONTRACT!!?!?!

• Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I don't see why not....your getting married like 3 weeks after me...and I haven't finalized anything with my florist...just gave him the deposit back in October and that was it....
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't see why not. Contact your florist and hash out the details.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah i'm sure it will be okay. Thats why they allow a mock trial. You will have to use them in order to not lose your money, but if you work with now.. it can be changed.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It should be very flexable - the florist wont be ordering the flowers for your wedding until at most a week before - you should be able to make all the changes you want before then!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    like even downscale my budget lol? thats what i want to do..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure you could change it... I'm not sure how much they'll let you reduce the dollar amount, but hopefully they're nice! I can change mine up to one month before the wedding, but I'm not sure if eveyone's like that
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Of course, I wouldnt see why not, especially if your wedding isnt like tomorrow. Your florist should do whatever you want him or her to do whether they change the contract once or 5 times.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards