Florida-South Florida
Options

Hair at Home or Hair at Salon..

Ive been trying to figure out which to do. Whether to go to the salon to get my hair done and everyone else too and then have the make up artist come to my house...or my make-up artist who also does hair just do everyone at the house? So are u having someone come to the house/hotel/wherever u are getting ready or are you going out to a salon? Also are you having someone else do the BM hair? I dont like to be stressed out so I am trying to figure out ahead of time which will most likely be the least stressful..

Re: Hair at Home or Hair at Salon..

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having someone come to me. I dont want to be out and about the day of. We are going to be at the hotel and both hair and make-up people are coming to us. I am having 1 girl to do hair for everyone. iI dont have alot of people and I dont want anything that is going to take super long.
  • Options
    grs0836grs0836 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    At this time, I am having my hair (along with my BMs) done at the Salon.  You have to take a step back and think, what if they forget something or need another iron, or a differnt spray or clip or pin.  There are some many variables that can be controlled at a Salon that cannot be controlled at a hotel/house.  You can always have the makeup artist meet you at the hotel when you are finished with hair or have them come to you.  As long as you plan your tell time, you should be ok.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having the artist come to me at the hotel. I don't want to go out anywhere on the day of. No rushing around... no having to worry about waiting for other people in front of me, no traffic... nothing. And luckily, my artist doesn't charge a travel fee since she lives about 15 minutes away from the hotel.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having mua and hair come to me. They will both do hair & makeup for me and the bm's.

I do not want to be running around the day of either. I want to relax in my room and spend time with my mom and my chicks and just relax. With my luck, I'll go out and forget how to drive stick shift or blow a tire. No way! I'm staying put! :-)
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having someone come to me and will be working on the girls too. And I totally agree with Lynette, the less stress the better. I don't want to worry about me or other people rushing and driving around.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im going to the salon. there are a lot of ladies that need to be worked on that day and i feel that if someone isnt done in time ill feel stressed, my wedding isnt at a hotel.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im doing my hair at the lady's house and my makeup at the hotel :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards