Options

Confessions Wednesday

Confess away my loves!!
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: Confessions Wednesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    NWR:
    I've fallen victim to baby fever!! (Save me!).  I tried to convince FI for a puppy (since I knew the whole baby thing wouldn't work quite yet).  Ever since then we've seen like 3 shows where it was baby or puppy!  Crazy!... One day!

WR:
    Some things have come up that we've had to pay for out of the wedding money and now we're abotu $4-5k short.... I have NO clue what we're going to do about it with just under 3 months left... I'm super stressed!  Just thinking about it makes me want to cry!  But it was stuff that we had to take care of. :(

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Candis you can always borrow my puppy for a few days to help :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NWR: We're staying with my future-laws during Christmas and I confess that we still haven't gotten their gifts. We're such procrastinators.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I miss planning more and more everyday!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg too funny Candis my baby fever set in last week!!! I even started doing reserch on names LOL... my fi has had it for a while so he wants to get cracking soon as we tie the knot... im worried lol.. even with baby fever i try to be reasonable ..maybe we need a puppy too!!! LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR--I confess that....I need to get my butt in gear and work on these invites! And I'm a little bummed that my food tasting is soooo close to the time I need to send out invites.

NWR--I confess....finding a house is WAYYYYYYYY harder than I thought. UGH
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LoL Beth thanks, but Brynne might eat it (which is why I don't already have one)! :)

Evelyn, I can't wait for you and FI!  I already have full names and spellings picked out haha <3
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards