Florida-South Florida
Options

Getting Ready - Hotel

Hi girls!

I'm looking for hotels to get ready at but I'm a little confused about how many nights I should reserve...

I know check in is around 3pm usually and check out at around 11am so howm any nights (and which nights) should I book for a Saturday wedding. I would need to be ready by 4:30pm.

This is probably a silly question but it is boggling my mind right now haha! TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Getting Ready - Hotel

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I most likely will stay at my hotel Friday night just so I'm there all day Saturday. That is only because my hotel is inexpensive... if it was an expensive hotel I would ask about an early check in :)
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would stay at least Friday night and Saturday night. That way you are all settled and ready on Saturday. If that is not a financial option, ask them to guarantee early check in (we do that at my job for brides but you have to ask in advance)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As someone who is married, I would suggest Friday, Saturday and Sunday night if you can afford it.  When we went to our farewell breakfast on Sunday morning, the last thing we wanted to do was pack up the room when we got back, so we extended our stay for 1 more night.  You'll still be on the high of your wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am planning on booking it for Friday and Saturday night... That way hair and make up can begin early and our timeline will probably be super similar :)

In the past week you have reminded me that I need to get my hair person and hotel done asap... keep them coming!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I hope to be able to stay Fri night too...deals in my area are not easily found!

LOL Nina!! I think you're ahead of me in everything else I need to get done: shoes, bridal shower details, flower arrangements..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards