Florida-South Florida
Options

My experience with Ever After (super long).

Re: My experience with Ever After (super long).

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hahaha monkey? but so true ...im looking forward to dress shopping...glad you found one u like and hope it all turns out great for you!!!
  • Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol Jen.............  Monkey??? LOL!

Well, you are right about the contract and you are right about the diffrent reviews. Every expirience can be diffrent, as in this case you are a completely opposite expirience than the previous one read, but it still seems as the whole store was in on it and as right as you are about the contract (there is'nt really a way around contracts) in reading the whole story, I feel their customer service with that bride and mom was unacceptable. I personally, will not shop there.

But I am sooooo happy for you that you have had such a great expirience with them and have felt what every bride needs to feel when buying a dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My review so far on every single vendor I have used can be found on my bio, way before the Yari story was posted. Way before. Probably December of last year or January of this year, I wrote those reviews. Did I give Ever After a 100% perfect grade? No. Was it still the best bridal boutique experience for me? YES.

Did I want to purchase a dress at Chic Parisien? Oh yeah. I probably would have if I hadn't been turned off by the consultant I got. I am sure there are other brides out there with stellar reviews on Chic Parisien, and I respect that.

My point was to say every experience is different. And that no matter if you're dealing with Kleinfeld or a pawn shop, if there's a contract, read it. And stand up for what you want. If this post gets deleted, so be it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry but they are still unprofessional to me, NO ONE deserves to be treated like they did this girl and giving a FAKE REFUND?????? UNACCEPTABLE!!

I'm glad your story is a good one and I hope they stay like that until the day you get your dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't mean to offend anyone, or to start a huge war. Everybody is entitled to their opinion about any vendor, this was mine. I know of other knotties who have use EA and have had no problems, but I won't start naming them off because I wouldn't like someone else taking my name for something like this, so I will not either.

If anybody has any questions on what was my personal experience with ANY vendors: jenvilchez @ hotmail . com

I will now delete my original post. So let it die there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards