Florida-South Florida
Options

Ahhhhhh headache & Stress

5 days left and I am so stressed!!!!! Bridezilla AHHAHAHAHAHAHhhhhhhh and on top of it FI had to go see his ex-wife today to deal with past things that came up. REAL NICE got me so mad at him that he had to see her the week of the wedding. Yes I cried almost all day b/c of this. I hate the fact that he has an ex wife sometime but oh well. I love him just get annoyed at times when her name comes up. Good thing they dont have any children!!!!!
Sorry just needed to vent about this before I went crazy!
Don't know how much more posting I will get in from here to the wedding. We are meeting with Alain Martinez tomorrow our photographer to get the timeline of when people need to arrive for pics.
So nervous and stressed I can eat a sundae, I would be the only bride to ever gain weight before her wedding not drop weight.
I know I am rambling on now I am so sorry.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary

Re: Ahhhhhh headache & Stress

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Karen!! I totally feel you, I was going crazy the week of my wedding. It was like delirious and nutty crazy lol. It will soon be over and the day of your wedding will be so perfect and peaceful! Ugh ex-wife and good thing there are no kids! This week is all about you two, he loves you so incredibly much (I remember him showing u some lov on the knottie night video chat hehe)! May the rest of this week go smoothly, let us know if u need anything. Hope ur time with your photographer goes well, so excited for you!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BREAAAAATHE Karen! BREAAAAATHE!!!!!!!!! Your day will be perfect!!! Get the little stupid things out of the way.. like the stupid little ex-wife.

I seriously can't wait to see pics!! Your peeps better post throughout the night!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm ready to stalk facebook for pictures! It's all about you sexy bride! Enjoy every minute of it!
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just relax. All the stress will be over soon, and you'll be a married lady, and like they say, it'll all be worth it in the end. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

agree with all pp...relax and try and meditate a little and take deep breaths...its all about you  and your day will be perfect!!! :)

• Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    relax hunny!!!!!! Just remember he's not with the ex-wife for a reason and he asked you to marry him for a reason! You're going to be a beautiful bride and everything will go smoothly!!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you sooooo much Ladies. I love South Florida Knotties!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards