Florida-South Florida
Options

When to give BM Gifts?

So I'm not having a rehearsal dinner (or a rehearsal) which is when I always thought I'd give my BM's their totes..... but I'm not sure when to give them now.  My shower is this weekend but I dont want to give them their gifts a month before.  Should I give it to them on the day of my wedding?  They will all be getting ready with me.  It would be great if I could get them all together for a lunch or something before the wedding but one is from OOT and another is my sister who lives over an hour and a half away with two babies etc etc.... in other words I would never get the four of them together..... what do you guys think?  Day of the wedding or individually the week of?
image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: When to give BM Gifts?

• Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're getting them stuff that they will be using the day of the wedding, I would give it to them the week of, even if it means you have to do it individually.

HTH
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I agree...if you can't get them together..give them their gift individually....they might appreciate the personal attention you are giving them when thanking them!

-Danielle
  • Options
    avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would give it to them individually the week of. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i like the idea of giving it to them together the day of the wedding :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm with Jess, it's a much more special moment if you're all together. It also makes for awesome pictures :P
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say give it to them the day of the wedding, if it's stuff they won't be using the day of.

and yay! happy shower this weekend. Have tons of fun caca woman! lol
  • Options
    kcue821kcue821 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im actually planning on giving it to the girls at the rehersal dinner  because its their jewelry for their dresses and a makeup bag! and id like for them to have it the day before the wedding!
    xoxoKiss
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys~ I'm leaning towards giving it to them on the day of the wedding. There isnt anything in there they have to wear that day.  The bags are just full of gifts. 

Thanks for the shower wishes all.... I hope its fun and caca free! lol
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards