Florida-South Florida

Quote for Photobooth!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I am trying to find a cute "picture / memories/ love" quote to add to the photobooth shots and was hoping that some knotties could help me out!!!

I was thinking something catchy and cute about memories or pictures - I don't really know!

Thansk in advance for your input. Laughing
Nicole & Darren Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Quote for Photobooth!!

• edited December 2011
    My sister had the photobooth.. a complete waste of time/money.  I do not recommend it. 
  • FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_quote-photobooth?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:57b6bd3c-211e-46ae-9ee9-15ac4f8ff6e7Post:152dedcc-80b1-4ca8-a10e-d604b04e080b">Re: Quote for Photobooth!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My sister had the photobooth.. a complete waste of time/money.  I do not recommend it. 
    Posted by melissaernie0510[/QUOTE]

Really?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

A few people I know have had photobooths and loved them! The guests loved them, and thought they were a great time! ~Im hoping I will be able to have one!

Why not do it simple and put your names and wedding date?
    Ill rack my brain for cute quotes and ill let you know.

• edited December 2011

Personally if you are having a big enought wedding I think the photobooth can be a good idea..I wish I could afford one...but my weddings too small and I think it would distract from the guest dancing...anyhow I went to look for some quotes for you..i love quotes LOL

-A good snapshot stops a moment from running away.  ~Eudora Welty

- A pictures worth a thousand words

-Most things in life are moments of pleasure and a lifetime of embarrassment; photography is a moment of embarrassment and a lifetime of pleasure.  ~Tony Benn

-A photograph is like the recipe - a memory the finished dish.  ~Carrie Latet

-The heart the truely loves never forgets... but a picture will always help us relive it. --- I just adjusted a quote I found... :)

- A moment last but a second, a memory last a lifetime

Ok thats all the ones I have time for now lol.. but u can google memory and picture quotes... HTH

• edited December 2011

I love the idea of a photobooth and have only heard wonders of them!

Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for your help!!!!!! I love some of the ones you picked Innocent

Nicole & Darren Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • graceandjakegraceandjake member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish I could have one at my wedding.  I love some of the quotes posted.
  • edited December 2011
    How about these?

"At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet
    "

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind"

"My first glance fell on your heart"

"I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance,
    A church filled with family and friends.
    I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for,
    He said one that would make me his wife.
    "

Happy Planning!
    http://www.myweddingplannerrocks.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards