Florida-South Florida
Options

Millenium Limo? Anybody use their services

I saw them on the vendor list at the knot and I have seen mixed reviews. Anybody have any experience with them or can recommend a limo company? THANKS!

Re: Millenium Limo? Anybody use their services

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Im using them July 10, u can check back after that for my reviews!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them this past March for my birthday party. Our limo driver went above and beyond to make it a really great night for me and my friends. He got us into some clubs VIP for free, recommended places to go, and dropped everyone off at their houses since they had been drinking. I couldn't believe the way he navigated the tight corners of this one apartment complex...a true pro. They even upgraded our limo from the 10 seater Chrysler 300 to a 20 seater Escalade free of charge. I had done the Escalade limo before so I had wanted to try the Chrysler 300, but it really wasn't a big deal since we had literally twice the room to sprawl out in!
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have also heard a lot of mixed reviews. We personally had a problem with them for my bachelorette party. My sister called from Orlando for a limo. When she called she was quoted one price. Then she called back the next day to book it with a credit card and they quoted her $200 more! The guy was very rude to her and asked who she spoke to and got that rate from and she said "you". He refused to give the rate he originally quoted and told her "either book it now or don't. We don't need your business, we get plenty from other people". I know some other girls have had some issues, but some girls have been very happy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    RoseqtyRoseqty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the help. I live in Orlando and will be having my wedding in Davie. About half our guest list is from out of town so we need limos and a shuttle bus. I am a little concerned about the reviews online. I recieved pricing via email, but I asked for an itemized quote and a copy of their terms & agreement. The card authorization says by signing I acknowledge that I have read the terms and agreement.

Thanks again for replying.
  • Options
    RoseqtyRoseqty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just want to let everyone know I am going to use Dolphin Limosine. I was referred to him by a limo guy that I have done business with in Orlando. My wedding is June 26th. I'll keep you posted on their services. They are very upfront about their pricing. They sent me an exact amount including gratuity and their cancellation terms and credit card forms.
  • Options
    RoseqtyRoseqty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    UPDATE. I used Dolphin Limo and was blown away. Feel free to message me. I had a great experience. Their services was unbelievable. They showed up EARLY with two limos and a 50 passenger shuttle bus. The limos were A+ quality, air running, and driving waiting for us. I highy recommend their service. The total I was billed was the amount I contracted for... no suprises!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards