Florida-South Florida
Options

Newbie, need venue advice.

I have been really drawn to The Addison in Boca Raton. Anyone have any info on it other than what's on there website?

THANKS!!
-Kathy
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Newbie, need venue advice.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    First off, welcome to the board Kathy.

I know we've had knotties in the past who've gotten married there. Hopefully they're still checking this board so they can answer this for you!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Rosel80 is geting married there soon I believe...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hi and welcome to the board, i have heard mix reviews about the Addison. Since they are no longer a Restaurant they are charging a litle more .A few brides have complained about being charged more since they are only events now.
    I looked at the venue when i was searching and loved it. My only issue was their Min amount at the time and they would have more than 1 wedding at the location at the same time. Hope this helps
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FSIL is getting married there in May.  She said that their packages include everything (flowers, etc). 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, I've left them multiple messages this week and haven't heard from them. I'm wondering if it's even worth it to pursue this place if they arent even calling me back. I had no clue that they weren't a restaurant anymore! ... I'll try once more before I cross them off my list.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LaMaFaLaMaFa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any advice for kathy, but my FI and I are looking for something similar. We LOVED the Addison, but it feels too small for us (we both have a lot of family).
    Does anyone know of somewhere similar; i.e, with an enclosed courtyard-like area for the ceremony and an indoor venue space- but that will accommodate 125-150 guests?
    We have lots of time yet, the wedding isn't till fall of 2012, but the earlier we look, the sooner we can decide and then hopefully our date will be available! (right?)
    I found the Spanish Monastry down in North Miami, but I've only looked at online photos, has anyone ever checked it out? Or somewhere similar?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards