Florida-South Florida
Options

Confessions Wednesday!!!

I confess.......

1. I'm so sad for Haiti. I hate when this happens - it's a very hopeless feeling.

2. I haven't worked out since the weekend.

3. I think my butt looks good in my jeans today.

4. I've been kicking the cats out of the bedroom during the week to sleep better through the night - it's working, but I feel guilty.

5. I've got two weeks left of my birth control then we're stopping (and using condoms, sorry if TMI) until the wedding.

xo
what do you confess??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker

Re: Confessions Wednesday!!!

• Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Court-I feel sad for them too, hoping for the best.

I confess...

-I am seriously about done with this island and ready to move back to states, and hope to find a job.

-I am excited for this weekend since its the white coat ceremony and dinner. =)

-Im running behind on my Save the dates, b/c Im waiting for the e-pics to come in and I am sending them out a lot later then I wanted to.

-I constantly stalk my photogs blog to see if my e-pics are up.

-Ive been so tired lately and Im sick of it.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rclnd83rclnd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I still salk wedding blogs
    Mrs. D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Court- Yay for condoms! I hate them personally, but if you're getting off to prepare your body for baby than that's a good idea.
    Lacey- Feel better quick babe! Don't stress about the std's. People will still love them no matter when they get them.

I confess...

1. I don't miss wedding planning like at all. I'm so glad it's over.

2. I do wish I could have my wedding day again so I could see everything again..sigh.

3. I'm DYING TO SEE MY PICS ALAIN!!!!

4. I still haven't called Gil to ask for my $40 back. ugh

5. I love my husband!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. I am praying for all the people in Haiti, a special prayer that Bekah's aunt who recently traveled over to that area is okay.

2. Being less than six months away I am feeling the heat, very stressing.

3. I am way behind on my STD's my BM said she would come and address them with me this weekend!! Yayyyy

4. I was super stressed out about my ceremony space, I had a really long meeting yesterday morning, and after telling my planner how stressed out it had me, she called it took care of it for me in NO TIME, contract and all. So I will now have my wedding ceremony on the Ocean Terrace of Hotel Grand Beach Miami!!!!!

5. I am getting sick, my coworker had the flu and I think she passed it to me and the assistant. UGHHHH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My heart also goes out to everyone in Haiti. I watch American Airlines flight to Haiti leave every day, and it breaks my heart thinking about all those people. My prayers are with them <3

I confess...

1) I feel like I have so much to do... I don't want to confront my todo list! lol

2) Post lupron Drs appt today. My NYE resolution was to leave it all in God's hands & that's exactly what I am doing! I feel empowered by doing this.

3) I'm very excited for JAIME!!!!! So close

4) Um... I want the cold weather to come back? lol 
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. I havent done this in WEEKS.

2. Everything in Haiti makes me so sad..but especially for Jessica ( babytec ). They cant get in touch with her FFIL and he was working at that hospital. My heart is breaking into pieces for her.

3. I watched the movie HURT LOCKER last night and i am STILL thinking about it. He came out yesterday ( on direct tv ). One of the most amazing movies ever made.

4. I am obsessing over getting my wedding video. He said 3 months, its been a month and a half...I want to offer my body just to get it faster hahahaha. JK!!!!!

5. I still stalk wedding blogs, like gladys said.

6. I miss the old knot

7. and Im REALLLYY excited for the next couple months. The weddings im attending, seeing Court, all that fun KNOTTIE stuff!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kalia - i am so excited you got everytihng for your ceremony worked out, and i am praying for bebkahs family...

Joanne - i officially dont miss it either lol

Lacey, I just cant wait for you to come back home bc i know how miserable you are sometimes :(

Court, i bet your butt DOES look good today hahahah
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tess, good luck at the doctors!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sad for Haiti. Those poor people can't catch a break :(

1) I'm seriously considering going back to school for a masters. I know it would be great for me in the long run... but I don't want to go back to school.

2) I CANNOT wait to move out of FLA. I seriously wish there was something I could say to FI to convince him to move now instead of three years from now.

3) I have spent this week getting home from work, getting in bed, and watching movies. I need to hit the GYM stat!

4) FI wants me to attend a convention related to his work this Sat. I want to support him, but I reallyyy don't want to go. I have to get up wayyy early, drive wayyy far, and sit through nine hours of stuff that is of no interest to me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Confession - I'm getting married in 10 days and I feel like I still have SOOOOOO much to do and I'm a total stress case! like crazy!
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My heart goes out to those in haiti and my prayers & thoughts go out to them :(

My confessionm:

1. I have not done boot camp or gym in about 2 mths and I was suppose to start 01/01/10. It has not happened. :(

2. Last night I was stressed went to wendys and had a chicken sandwhich with bacon & cheese with fries. To top it off I had to wait for the sandwhich so everyone was beeping and upset about holding up the line. Then the guy from wendys offered me a grilled sandwhich...uugghhh bridezilla on our butt. I want my damn grease food!!! lmao

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Court-Ive been kicking my cat out too! Its amazing how much better I sleep but I do miss him cuddling with me.
    Kaila-I feel bad too. Ill be praying for her family.
    Jaime-Everything will be perfect!
    Im a little late but here I go..
    I confess:
    -I called out of work today to go and get my passport now its 11 and Im done and just want to sleep all day.
    -Im in kind of a dead period of panning and Im bored!
    -Its looking more likely like we will be living in Savannah from April to September and that stresses me out.
    -I have 15 appts the last week in January to meet with vendors and IM scared I wont like any of them.
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Joanne =) You made me feel better.

Kaila-We are two weeks apart and Im glad I am not the only who has yet to send out my STD's =) We will accomplish this and get it done. Prayers and knottie vibes for Bekah's aunt!

Tess-good luck at the doctors today, ill be thinking of you ;)

Amy-thanks hun, its nice at times but def. not paradise like people think. =) I miss the old knot too, and I wanna see you wedding video too hehe.

Stephanie-where do you wanna move to and why do you wanna leave florida?!? Good luck with school.

Jaime-WOOO WHOOO. Your getting married yay!!! You will get it all done and feel great the day of the wedding. =)

Arlyn-haha about Wendy's I know what you mean when you want greasiness. I need to start working out again too lol.

Karen-15 appts wow your busy! Good luck with them all
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lacey, I want to move to Virginia, but FI says he'll only go as far north as South Carolina :(  I'm game with that, I'll eventually convince him to move further north. I'm just over life in FL. Maybe it's because I've lived in SFL all my life, but I'm over how rude the people are, how much traffic and congestion there is, how everything kinda looks the same everywhere you go. I want to live somewhere with more history and tradition. I want to live in a 200 yr. old house :) I guess I'll just look for any excuse to move north. Everytime I leave, I never want to come back.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess...

1.  I don't want to plan my wedding, it a little more stressful than I imagined.

2.  I want to tell my boss to suck an egg

3.  I'm secretly looking for a new job.

4.  I want another baby (obviously after the wedding, but I really want one!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stephanie- I am in the same boat..I am working with Fi to move north but all the places he knows he like we cant afford but now were looking in Eastern Pa...this is why we didnt buy a house here this year like we were going to!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Karen, well, FI is insisting on buying a house here. And in a way, I can see his point. When we leave, we can always rent out the house and continue to make money off of it if we decide not to sell it. Also, housing is generally cheaper up north, so *if* we do end up coming back to FL, we will still have a house to come back to. The only reason I'm not fighting him on this is because we're getting the house here so cheap, that it's really worth it in the long run.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont blame you. I just plan on moving sooner rather than later at this point. Plus Im not sure we can swing 2 housing payments a month and his career is going to put a damper on it!
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ahhh I see Stephanie, well thats a nice reason hehe. I want to settle down in florida but def. live somewhere up north too for a bit and get a change of seasons for once. =)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad I'm not the only one wanting to get outta here :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    late! but still wanna play :)

My life is insane. utter insanity. work is busy (good busy but busy), physical therpay consumes my non working life and at some point I need to do wedding stuff.

RSVP s are rolling in again which makes me happy. you still have ONE WEEK PEOPLE! GET ON IT!

We did our ceremony and I am thrilled.

I miss my friends. Life is hectic lately and I miss seeing my peeps.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm late but still need to confess!! lol

I can't wait for my wedding to be here and done...4 more days!!! 

FIL's are driving me nuts and causing unnecessary drama...just drop it people!

I can't believe no one will cover my classes for me...it's just 2 days!  And I've been asking for months.

I still have to make my favors and finish my veil...and I work for the next 3 days straight.  

I can't wait til this time next week!!!!  I can be relaxed and married!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards