Florida-South Florida

Check! Chairs! Yay!

I'm a super frugal person but the one thing I wanted to slurge on was on nice chairs for our outdoor ceremony. I HATE seeing white plastic chairs in beautiful wedding pictures and I was going to compromise by renting white wood folding chairs. I went to the rental place today (Imperial party rentals) to see in person the chairs with my FH and decide on a color. My FH has been making fun of me the whole time about this "nice chairs'  thing and how I was going to spend double on chairs that will be used for 30 minutes top. Well, while we were there today HE fell in love with the Chivari chairs and decided it was worth it. Good thing this vendor has a great rental price for chairs ($3.75) and also include the cushion. So I in the end, I got nicer chairs then even I wanted! yay!

Re: Check! Chairs! Yay!

• That's awesome!! Congrats on ur check!!! :)
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What a great price and a great check! Congrats on your chairs!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Those chairs will look wonderful!  Congrats!
  • Wow, that's a really great price - Congrats
    *** TTC since 10/2010 (no planned bc since 2007) Me (31) Sept 2012 - DX Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 8/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good; hypothyroidism; DH (35) SA Normal Clomid 50mg, trigger
    10/2012 BFFN 1st cycle on clomid 50mg w/trigger shot, progesterone level 19.7, cd28 - hcg level 0.
    ***12/2012 Cycle #25 TTA break until March 2013***
    3T Jan2013 Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Winter image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    OB/GYN=expertise in pregnancy/labor; RE=expertise in getting pregnant. (read this on someone's post, feel free to PM me to give you credit) I'm so glad I have a RE on my team. Consult a RE after 1 year under 35yo; 6 months 35yo+
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards