Florida-South Florida
Options

Bridesmaid Dresses! Opinions PLEASE!

Hi girls!!  So I like all 4 of these dresses and my bridesmaids are all different sizes, so just wanted to see which one you all liked best... or if I should just let them pick any one they want??  They are all the same material (chiffon) and they will all be in a tiffany blue color... Thanks!!

Dress #1

Dress #2:

Dress #3:

Dress #4:

***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses! Opinions PLEASE!

• Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I voted to let them pick..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like #1 if your having more of a formal wedding
    #2 if its a little bit more relaxed
    and I also vote for letting them choose. I like the idea of having same color dresses in different styles.

Sorry if I'm not much help. Good luck!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I voted let them pick but I love dress 2! They're all pretty though!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The dresses are all pretty!  My favorite is #1.
  • Options
    KECANADEOKECANADEO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I voted let them pick but #2 is my fav

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you should let them pick, but just make sure they're all the same designer, so you know they're all going to be the exact same color.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I voted for 4! I think its super cute!  But they are all pretty and I think it would also look really cute if you let them pick!  Just make sure it kind of evens out and there aren't more of one ... or like everyone picks a certain 1 but one person! Otherwise it would work out great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The are all cute pics but #1 in Tiffany Blue will be adorable!
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love dress #2 & #3. But you should just let them pick what they would feel most comfortable in.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I vote for letting them pick but my favorites are #2 and #3 because they seem to work with most body shapes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Let them pick! Every girl may not be comfortable in 1 particular dress. This way, they have an option. But they're all super cute and go well with each other!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    jmsw143jmsw143 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I choose #2 as my favorite but agree with pp to let them pick.
  • Options
    KimA85KimA85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would omit #3, because it doesn't have ruffles, and it would look out of place.  From there, let everybody pick. 

IMO, there's nothing more considerate than genuinely wanting each BM to look and feel as beautiful as you do on your special day.
    Counting down until our 4th of July arrival! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They're all beautiful but I voted for 3
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love 1 and 2. I would pick your favorite two and see what they say.
  • Options
    RaquelSRaquelS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say let them pick. 

Where did you find these bridesmaids dresses? I love them!
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    prettybridesmaids.com!! :)  Thanks for ALL the opinions ladies!!  I'll let you know what I decide!!  Right now i'm thinking of going w/ 3 of the dresses (#'s 2, 3, & 4) and having 2 girls each wear the same dress - i have 6 bridesmaids so it works out perfectly that way... and i've already heard back from all but 1 and those are the favs so far!!
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I voted to let them pick :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I also say let them pick but i love #1...  my only suggestion is if they are picking make sure they are all similar...like #3 is way different from the other ones so I would take it off or choose it for the MOH... but thats just me :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If I was choosing I'd pick 3 - but I chose let everyone pick because just from reading this board it seems everyone loves a different dress.  If they get to pick they can't complain and they will feel beautiful the day of!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards