Florida-South Florida
Options

:::THEJENNIUS:::

Just started peeking at your planning page and thought you would get a kick out of this! This was my costume for halloween last year at work!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: :::THEJENNIUS:::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    O.M.G. I want it.

Bad.

I freaking heart you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm butting in.... that costume is awesome!!!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heheheh I would offer to sell it to you... but it was stolen from my closet the next weekend. :) lol... I know who did it and it's ok because she wears it weekly and dances for her little girl in it! Wall-E has been CJ's "MOST FAVRITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!!!!!" Since she turned 2. lol

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I refused to watch it at first because my brother (who's 12 by the by), told me Wall-E died. Craig pushed for it so much I ended up agreeing:

"FINE! But if the stupid robot dies, I'm not putting up with that crap!"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF? The robot dies. I haven't seen it yet!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO NUGGET.

He doesn't die. My brother was being a meanie.
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    and......... I just sent WALL-E back to blockbuster...no need to watch it now...now I know he might die or did die...but if he doesn't die, he is injured and I'm sad now for him.

hehe.

-Dee

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hilarious! Wall-E is the most AWESOME Pixar movie!! I love it so much I think I have seen it about 15 times! And well obviously... I was Wall-E for Halloween. I was pretty dang proud of my costume! It cost me all of $15 to make! I wore it to work and to 2 separate H-ween parties!

Year before that... me, my FI and my poopy were the Flintstones! I made 2 out of the 3 costumes! (and yes, Maverick was sooooooooooooo excited to wear his Dino costume... NOT)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards