Florida-South Florida
Options

WTF Friday

Re: WTF Friday

• Options
    irwin3138irwin3138 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF i thought today would be quiet, but I am slammed at work!...Job security I guess!
  • Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF time?! Today is exactly 3 months until the wedding. I just wish time would stop, so I could catch up on everything I have to do! There is so much left! Procrastination is such a bad thing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF my cousin (bridesmaid) getting body slammed by her EX Boyfriend while drinking last night and having to go to the hospital to get staples in the back of her head. yeah right it was just an accident.... i could kick this guy's ass
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF.... Im so tired of having to filter questions from my FI's family to him so he doesnt get hurt more. todays stupid question, (from the bestman's wife, my FSIL) "does *my FI* want *FI's Brother* to make a best man speech?" its entirely upto you guys, he can if you want." IF WE WANT!!! its my FI's GD Brother and Bestman he should have something to say especially since my FI was only 17 when he made his bestman speech at their wedding.... maybe im overreacting but after everything since the start of planning i think ive had it.
  • Options
    plswitzeplswitze member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF COMPUTER!! Why won't you connect to the internet so I can stop using my little netbook for wedding planning!! ugh!
    *My Planning Bio* *UPDATED 1-18-2012*
    South FL March siggy: Fave Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards