Ohio-Cleveland

Affordable Cleveland Reception Venues! Help!

We are looking for a Cleveland area reception venue that is worth the price.  Any venue that is either in Cleveland or within a 30-40 minute drive to Cleveland would work. So far we have only looked into hotel reception sites, which have all been around $70-80 per person for food/alcohol.   Anyone know of a non-hotel reception site that is beautiful inside or of a hotel that offers great weddng deals?? ANY advice or ideas would be appreciated!!!

Re: Affordable Cleveland Reception Venues! Help!

• edited December 2011
    I had the same problem...I booked Michaud's, they're under $40/pp for 6 hours and that INCLUDES gratuity and tax! You have to buy your own alcohol, but you get a better deal doing it that way anyway. It's in Strongsville.

Also try The Woods in Chippewa/Medina or DeLuca's in Elyria.
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used the Belarusan American Community Center in Strongsville, not far from Michauds but with better food, IMO. Cost was around $32/pp (rates on their web site) and you can bring your own alcohol which helps save a lot of money. Also, they only do one event at a time, so you won't have random wedding guests from other weddings wandering about. It's just your group. Link to their site in my bio. LOVED them. The hall can handle up to 300. We had 175 guests and it worked well though.

Also, check out this thread for pics:
    http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_reshaemora-re-belarusan
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    a friend of mine had her reception at the springvale ballroom.  it's in north olmsted.  it was very affordable.  if i remember correctly, she said it was around $40 p/p.  it doesn't look really nice from the outside, but the inside is beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    We are having our reception at Mapleside Farms in Brunswick.. they are very budget friendly and have been wonderful to work with so far! Good luck on your search!
    Anniversary
  • Affordable, elegant, unique and beautiful rustic log cabin hall

American Wildernes Campground & Event Center
    17273 Avon Belden Rd (Rt 83)
    Grafton, Oh 44044
    440-926-3700
    americanwildernesscampground.com

nothing like this hall and terrific if you're on a budget
    located on the westside of Cleveland
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards