Florida-South Florida
Options

Comfortable shoes

I have problems with my feet that don't allow me to wear heels. Sad I know, but I manage to survive ;) Thankfully there are tons of cuts flats and sandals out there. But appropriate for a bride? That seems to be a challenge. I found a pair of Cole Haan shoes but I refuse to pay that much money. And I don't want to wear ugly dyable ballet flats either. Any suggestions where I could find comfortable yet elegant wedding shoes?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Comfortable shoes

• Options
    edited December 2011

Oh bummer! I love heels!

Have you checked out Etsy? One of the knotties on here found some really cute ballet slipper like ones. They were really cute.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you could try Naturalizer or maybe even search Nordstrom's website. I know they have a good selection of shoes. good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    These shoes are suppose to be very comfortable and good for people with feer problems. I have not tried them on but I have heard great things about them. They come in 2 1/2 or 3 1/2 inch heels. If you go to a bridal store they may have them to try on. especial Boca Raton Bridal should carry them.
    http://www.angelanuran.com/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked zappos.com or endless.com?
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards