Florida-South Florida
Options

do you meet with your dj...

before the wedding if you have already booked him? 

Im confused.

Re: do you meet with your dj...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Depends on who your DJ is..we havent met ours but we will 2 weeks before the wedding...just to go over some things from what they said...also, they want to make sure they have the proper pronunciations for the wedding party..who is your DJ?
  • Options
    daphnessdaphness member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shannon from Liquids. I dont want to waste his time if i dont have to...u know lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol I dont blame you....I know that I have too though. I am using Party Time DJ's though. They told me they are just going to go over names, no play list...things like that.
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    edited December 2011
    We met with Shannon, I believe 3 times.  We actually went and had beers with him.  He's a cool dude, and he wants to meet to go over what you want played and what you don't.  He'll set up a meeting probably soon for you (if he hasn't already).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are meetting with ours (Vision Djs) the Wednesday before our wedding - we're going over names, songs, and uplighting.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    daphnessdaphness member
    edited December 2011

you know, I have no idea where I would be, or how I would be planning this wedding without you girls. Seriously!  Im clueless sometimes lol

Thank youuuu
    xoxo

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Shannon too and he said that he will meet with  you before if you want to, but you don't have to if you keep up with your online planner thing.  He's awesome and really great via email, so I am just doing it this way.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we met before we booiked and then just did a phone consultation before the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using him also and would feel fine if we didnt met him in person but my venue requires he met with them so I'm going to go as well~  If you keep up with the online play lists I wouldnt worry. 
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards