Florida-South Florida
Options

BM dresses help!

Please share with me where you got your BMs dresses!! Also, how much is a reasonable price to ask the girls to spend on a dress?

Thanks!!!

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BM dresses help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    davids bridal has a huge selection and the price isn't bad either...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alfred Angelo. Their prices were pretty reasonable and they have 20% off weekends here and there.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011

The girls originally picked a WTOO dress at Victoria's Bridal Couture, because they sell the dresses for less on their website ($170).  When they didn't order in time and couldn't get them rushed for the wedding, we went to Alfred Angelo.  I wouldn't say that the consultants were the nicest, but they had 15% off and were able to get the dresses rushed for only $148.  

Average is about $135-$200.  But there are also less expensive options out there if that is too much for your BMs.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The first dress I picked out was $230.. I ran it by most of my bridesmaids and they said it was fine, but now I am on a hunt for a different one since my sister didnt look so great in it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found one I liked at Alfred Angelo but am having a heart attack because it is 179 and I do not want my girls spending that much money, eventhough they all said they were fine with it.

I was able to find that online the dresses are cheaper though if you run a google search. I can't remember the sites I found since I didn't save them like a dummy since this is actually far away for me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bridesmaids.com (which have a store in NY called here comes the bride) sells Dessy, Lela Rose, Bari Jay etc. for less than Alfred Angelo's dresses (AND SOMETIMES David's Bridal)

I don't want my girls paying more than 150 for their dresses, so I may go to a store which sells those styles and have them order it online.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    danzigweddingdanzigwedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

All i did was pick the color and let them pick the dress (same dress for everyone)
    i didnt want them to spend more than $100, but the one they all agreed they loved was $140.00...so it was their choice!
    went to davids bridal

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards