Florida-South Florida
Options

Urgh! Vent

I started looking into buying table cloths or overlays and things like that. Incredibly it can be a lot more affordable than renting. My venue just told me they won't let me bring my own even though nothing was noted in the contract. So surprising because I know that ARose is using her own and she's in a hotel and I'd think they would be more strict than my venue... Not sure what I'm going to do. Can't afford the rental fee... :(
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Urgh! Vent

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would try to fight that a little more if its not in the contract... how can they hold you to something that isn't written on anything you signed? hmmmmmm
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've emailed her that I think I should be able to bring my own since it's not in the contract. Let's see what she says.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, if it's not in the contract, F that. Just get them and show up the day of and set them up. That's bull!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yup what Christina said!
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ya dude if there is nothing in the contract you should be able to do it for sure.  i mean what if you had some DIY projects are those not allowed either - I'd even ask what there reasoning was behind that rule and try to argue from whatever that angle is. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards