Florida-South Florida
Options

I'm going bananas over here!!! Vent!

GRRRR!!!!!

So I'm finally done with the invites and I've moved on to RSVPs... ink is out.. AGAIN!,...No problem. Change the cartridges with the new ones. Printer has decided that it no longer recognizes the color YELLOW!!!  WTF!!!!

At midnight you are gonna tell me you don't recognize the cartridge? GRRRR!!

Change it back to the old one, nothing, change it to the new one.. nothing. I don't know what else to do but go "Office Space" Crazy on it!  Dammit!

Between Chrysler telling me that they are giving me a "courtesy" by covering $1500 of a $2500 bill to get a new top for my car. After the back window fell out because, get this, it's too hot in Florida! really??!!!  That's news!  I didn't know you made your convertibles for people in ALASKA!  WTF??? This is a manufacturer mistake! You need to use glue that is heat resistant so that my window doesn't start flapping in the wind while I"m driving 80 MPH on I-95!  A courtesy!? MY ARSE!

Oh.. and to add insult to injury, with the rains (apparently it rains in FL in the Summer, go figure!) my trunk and inside of the car are soaked! UGH!!!

Don't know if to scream or cry or kick something!

I know in the grand scheme of things, this is nothing, but damn, can I get a break here!?!

Re: I'm going bananas over here!!! Vent!

• Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :( I'm sorry hunny!!! I hope you get a break soon!
  • Options
    bridetobe417bridetobe417 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

That's so frustrating! Sending good vibes your way...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh that sucks but its a new day... Smile?
    Or try too.. about your car.. that is compeltely crap! You should complain till they pay the whole thing!
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in the same boat with my printer!! UGH!!

I bought 2 new cartridges not too long ago, printed out my valet tags and chair signs, then it says that black is out. I go back to the store, and they give me a new one free of charge because I told them I barely used it. (8 sheets of paper!? come on!)  Came back home, everything is golden. Printed out the test page, then it says the color is out! WTF it never said it was low!! FI tried reseting everything last night because he says it's not reading the cartridges properly. lol and then it said the BLACK INK was out again!

FI is going on a cruise this weekend, so I need the printer working so I can keep myself occupied!! If not, I gotto shop for a new printer. But you know how much I love online searching ;)
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww. I'm sorry things are frustrating right now. Vibes that you get a break soon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh! U want me to kick their asses?
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Marian - That's the same thing it's telling me!! First I replaced the yellow with a new one, it said it was still low. I take took it out, back in, now it's not recognizing it. Like it's installed wrong. Fine. Change it back to the old one, same thing. I've shut it down/reinserted it/changed it... everything.. nothing works. It did the same with the black, except at the 3rd try, it finally got it. I left off overnight.. and nothing.

I'm gonna try my FI printer, if not, I have to buy another one and spend yet even more money that I wasn't planning on. 

Plus I gotta take my car to the dealer and fork out $2500 until Chrysler in all their generosity can reimburse me $1500 for their mistake.

Warning girls - DO NOT buy a convertible from Chrysler!  I love my Scarlett but Chrysler has gone to the crapper with their customer service.

Thanks for the vibes ladies. Right back at ya!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww girl i hope your printer gets fixed and your car too...i would totally be a nag (for lack of a better word) and complain until they are tired of hearing it...its totally not fair you gotta pay because oh wiat its too hot outside??? what the hell..in that case maybe they shouldnt be selling thier cars in florida!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards