Florida-South Florida
Options

Bridesmaid dress rentals?

My friend's sister is getting married in November and for some reason (probably to try and save her bridesmaids money) she is looking for a place that rents out the dresses.  Doesn't make much sense to me (especially since my own BM bought their dresses for only $80) but hey, to each his own.  Do you ladies know of any places that provide this service?  I tried googling it and came up empty handed.  Thanks!!

Re: Bridesmaid dress rentals?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend's sister is getting married in November and for some reason (probably to try and save her bridesmaids money) she is looking for a place that rents out the dresses.  Doesn't make much sense to me (especially since my own BM bought their dresses for only $80) but hey, to each his own.  Do you ladies know of any places that provide this service?  I tried googling it and came up empty handed.  Thanks!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know someone on the board posted they rented a dress for thier bridal shower...maybe they will be by here to help...sorry I have no idea... :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can try rent the runway...we considered this too. 

http://www.renttherunway.com/referral/cookieswedding
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love that site!  Plus the girls will get the dress in 2 sizes just in case.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's a great website..hmm! And there are a lot of bridal shops in Hialeah that rent bridesmaid dresses since there are many girls there who have quince parties. I don't know of any names, but I went to a few when I was in a wedding and danced a quince.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you girls! I appreciate it...I'll def let her know about the hialeah shops so she can look around and about renttherunway.com =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards