Florida-South Florida
Options

Need Recommendation for Alterations

Hi ladies!  I am going to be purchasing my dress online and need a good place in Palm Beach Gardens/Jupiter to get my dress altered. 

Anyone have any good recs?
IMG_6364
"Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg

Re: Need Recommendation for Alterations

• Options
    edited December 2011

A lot of girls on here use Reina for alterations and have nothing but wonderful things to say about her. I'm not sure what her phone number is but I'm sure one of the girls on here has it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using her! I have only had my first fitting but she was so sweet and I really had confidence in her. My dress needed a TON of stuff done as I got it really cheap because the store was going out of business and the bride that had ordered it never came to get it or returned phone calls so they gave it to me for 80% off since they were closing their doors that week. Anyways - she's only charging me 230 - I thought it would be a lot lot more. Her number is 954-785-6222
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Reina is amazing... I used her for my dress... but she's a bit of a hike from the area you're looking in. She's in Pompano just off of 95. I wish I could give you recs for someone in your area, but maybe someone else can?!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards