Florida-South Florida
Options

For any of you on the fence about Videography...

I totally recommend it!! At first I wasn't really too interested in booking videography, but after checking out MXI Studios and realizing that his work is AMAZING at a fair price, I went for it. And thank goodness I did! Check out my brand new wedding trailer! I love it! I'm really happy with his work, style, communication, etc. On my reviews I will give him an A+!

http://vimeo.com/17369242

Me & my hubby 10/23/10

Re: For any of you on the fence about Videography...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    great video! Kenny is amazing
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dottieann18Dottieann18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! You look amazing and your wedding looked fabulous! I love that song in the beginning and end, what is the name of it- so beautiful and sweet...Thanks for sharing. Your video is awesome, definitely something to treasure!
    Im interested in videography, not sure if its in my budget, but after seeing this, i guess i can cut back on x-mas presents and groceries for a while!  LOL 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kenny is amazing, and I'm glad knotties on this board are recognizing him as a great videographer. He's been a good friend of mine for a while, but I didn't mention him while I was planning b/c I didn't want it to seem that I was vendor pushing. He really does do awesome work, and you and your new hubby look great. Congrats!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards