I got a lot done this weekend!!

-Found a rehearsal dinner dress.
-Printed menus for tables.
-Fixed our thank you sign
-Finished OOT bags
-Finished Kid's Activity Bags
-Finished place cards, just need to print them now
-Table Numbers are finished and in a box to go to the hotel
-My House is all cleaned and ready for guests to come.
-Since FI and I don't live in our apartment yet, we got that ready because we are having some friends from out of town stay there.

And I think that is it! And apparently I had an allergic reaction to something yesterday and my neck has broken out into two big hive-like spots. The are all red and totally noticeable! I knew something like this would happen the week off! I put hydrocortisone on it last night and it burned! :( So now I don't know what to do! I'm sure it will go away before then, but I don't really know what caused it!

Thanks for letting me share! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Lots of Checks! 5 More Days!!

• Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks!! I'm sorry about the allergic reaction! Hopefully one of the girls will have a better idea of what to put on it!

Happy Wedding Week!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome checks! You're almost there!

So sorry to hear about the allergic reaction!! Take a benadryll? Keep us updated!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks! Yikes about the allergic reaction. With it being so close to your big day I would think about seeing a doctor and maybe he/she can give you a shot that will clear it up asap. Scary that you don't know what caused it. It might have been one of the cleaning supplies you used to clean your house.
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm home today so I can say "hi" early in the morning!!!!  Sorry about your allergic reaction.  I would try to see your doctor instead of putting different things on it that might make it worse. 

Enjoy your last few days and congrats on all the checks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks! I agree with pp I'd see a doctor asap to make sure it was all cleared up before the wedding and just to ease your stress!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks! I too agree with people about seeing a doctor about your reaction. Hopefully he/she can give you something to get rid of it asap. Good luck!
  • Options
    Gissy4857Gissy4857 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your checks!! So close!!! Can't wait to be able to say the same ;)
    So sorry to hear you had an alleric reaction. Maybe its stress related with everything going on. Try to relax, see a dermatologist and I'm hoping it all gets cleared up before the big day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry about your reaction :( Congrats on all your checks!!! You are sooo close!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards