Florida-South Florida

Newbie Monday!

It's Monday and Xmas just passed... I know there are some newly engaged ladies out there! So come out, come out where ever you aaaaareeeee! Introduce yourselves!
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: Newbie Monday!

• edited December 2011
    I'm new and can't wait to get started!! My name is Heather and FI's name is Tim and we have officially set a date, February 10, 2012.
  • edited December 2011
    I am new but already posted my intro :x

My name is Giannina and my fiance's (FI right?) name is Gorka. We are planning for a South Florida wedding, during what looks like Thanksgiving weekend of 2011. No colors or other ideas yet, currently working on setting the date in stone and thinking of what our guest list will look like :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome Heather and Giannina!
  • cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Ladies!!!! Everyone here is super nice and helpful.
  • twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome girls! Congrats on your engagements.
  • Dottieann18Dottieann18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations ladies!!!! Happy planning!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    welcome and congrats on your engagement! Happy planning
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome and congratulations. Happy planning :) I know someone I used to work with just got engaged on Christmas Eve, soooo, she should be coming out of hiding soon!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • edited December 2011
    Heeey ladies!

I'm Kim and my FI's name is Adrian. We live in NC now but plan to marry in South Florida in June '12. Planning this wedding and for the arrival of our first baby in April '11.

I'm so excited and wish everyone Happy Holidays and happy planning!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats to all the new ladies =) This board was my life saver!! You will meet a lot of great ladies on here. Happy PLanning!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board Kim and congrats on your engagement!

To all the new ladies, the wealth of knowledge on this board is immense! We can usually answer almost any question you have! If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask! If you have any reviews or experiences with any vendor, please post, good or bad!! Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards