Florida-South Florida
Options

cupcake favors

Anyone doing cupcake favors? Who are you going with and how much are you paying? Are they putting them in individual boxes? 

Re: cupcake favors

• Options
    ucfandreaucfandrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not doing cupcake favors,  but the bakers doing my RD cupcakes do them...contact www.heysugarcupcakes.com.  Also, I had cupcakes spiked with booze for my B-party this weekend and they were a smash - I ordered them from www.spikedbakeshop.com.  I believe both have the prices on their Web site.  HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Mischa's mini cupcakes at each place setting. I don't know about a box.. still undecided since I want people to eat them first if they want. I think I am paying .60 each. (thats through my planner though)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was planning on buying them from Publix and found some cheap cupcake favor boxes on Oriental Trading. I've accepted the fact that I will be putting cupcakes in boxes on the day before my wedding :)

I wanted a separate favor table, because I want it to be a treat as they are going home. Im going to make stickers that say "Sweet Dreams," so I definitely want it to be given at the end.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards