Florida-South Florida

Checks!!

I have two more checks to be proud of! haha!

1. I ordered my flowergirl and ringbearer gifts -- all from personalization mall.com --- I got the girls pictures frames with their names, our wedding date, etc - I'll put a picture of me, FI and the FG in it. I got my ringbearer a silver plated train piggy bank engraved with his name and "We love you - Courtney and Josh"

2. I ordered brochures from vistaprint last night to use for our OOT newsletter - it's simple but cute and fun.

3. I made my hair and make-up schedule. We have 19 women getting hair done and 15 getting make-up done. I'm not kidding. lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker

Re: Checks!!

• edited December 2011
    that's a lot of hair and make up!! those FG and RB gifts sound super cute, i like it! congrats on your checks! (and i think that was 3, not 2? it's early!)
  • edited December 2011
    hahahaha indeed - 3 checks!! and I'm adding one more!!

I paid off my rehearsal dinner this morning -- we invited 100 people!! ahhhhh!!
  • edited December 2011
    dang! that's a huge RD lol. you're wedding is gigantic!!!!! 
  • PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great checks Courtney! And I may totally be stealing your piggy bank gift idea for our ringbearers. I love it!
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats on the checks! WOW, that is a lot of people getting hair and make-up done. Do you have your own person doing yours?
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    thanks girls!! Morgan, look how cute!!

It's engraved on top - so adorable!!

That's the frame - so cute.

**haha yes my wedding is insane!!! BUT I'm not expecting more then 200 coming - most are out of town - we shall see!!

I don't have my own make-up/hair person but they're both bringing assistants and we're starting very early - you should see my schedule. It's pretty amazing - I am giving everyone a start time for hair and make up. I based everything around my times. Hopefully it all works!!
  • twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats. on the checks. The gifts are super adorable.

That is A LOT of hair & MU. So far I'm having eight girls doing hair & MU, and I'm really nervous about it, 'cause I don't want anybody starting too early and having 2 have the MU on all day.
  • atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    great checks!! loved the gifts they are so cute.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great checks!!! And I love you for posting your gift ideas-I just realized we never got anything for our ringbearer, so I think I'm going to order the train, thanks for the idea!!! Please tell me you did not decide to include FMIL's friends on the makeup?!
  • edited December 2011
    go on personalization mall - I found a coupon for 25% off!!

I originally DID include them even though I didn't want to -- BUT - thankfully, she came to realize how rediculous this was and she emailed me this morning so I'm going to be honest and tell her I'd rather them go somewhere else. oy.
  • edited December 2011
    Court! Wonderful checks! The hair and MU will work out, watch  - it'll all be fine :) The ring bearer and FG gifts are really cute!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the great checks! I think I may steel the train idea as well!
    That is a crazy amount of MU people..I would go crazy!
  • clovonneptclovonnept member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great checks! I cannot believe that many people are getting hair and makeup done!! Sounds like it will be so fun getting ready though =)
  • JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome checks babe!! You're soooo ahead of the game!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • daphnessdaphness member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Holy bananas you are ahead of time!  You are getting married a week after mt wedding, and you have done wayyy more...smart girl!  lol

Great checks!

• edited December 2011
    Awesome!  That is some serious hair and makeup action!
  • Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on those checks... the gifts are so cute!
  • bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awesome Court!!! the gifts are adorable...I love personalizationmall.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards