Florida-South Florida

Photojournalism Photographer CHECK yayayayayayayyay!!

Ok. So I have been f.r.e.a.k.i.n.g. out about Photography. Its one of the most important things for me, and I want someone who does INCREDIBLE Photojournalism-style pictures, but my budget would probably be considered in the middle range of knotties are listing for photogs...

ANYWAY I found him. I think the one thing that is interesting about the boards is that we plug who we book etc but there really are some talented Photographers in Miami who just don't happen to have a bride currently on the The Knot, and I swear I looked at almost ALL of them!...I found Andrew after calling Ricardo Serpa's gallery and they were booked for my date but they recommended Andrew (he helped start 'Lux Images' with Ricardo before they wanted to work on their own studios).

So other photographers recommend him, i ADORE his work and he was just the BEST to speak to about my contract, so I booked him within 3 days of finding him (I've been on a Photog search since October!)

and I want to share the wealth because I know other girls want this style but maybe just havent found a fit yet.

check him out. I am soooo happy to have found him!!!
imageBabyFetus Ticker

Re: Photojournalism Photographer CHECK yayayayayayayyay!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards