Florida-South Florida
Options

Free wedding stuff, how do I put a PIP

Hi Ladies,
I got married 4 years ago and lived on these boards. I am mostly on the baby boards now.
 I have some things I kept from my wedding that I am ready to finally part with. Can someone tell me how to put some pictures in a post? I will post the items tonight. Thanks!

Claudia

Re: Free wedding stuff, how do I put a PIP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you get married at the monastery?
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Yes I did. Do I still have a bio some where out there? lol

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Just click the picture icon at the bottom of the box and then browse for the pic and click save. Presto! Hth
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Rainbow17Rainbow17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I may not have done it the right way, but I just copied the pic to the text.  If you look at my centerpiece post, you'll see its a really big pic though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

if you want to post a photo just click on the little tree icon and it posts in the message. HTH

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know who you are. I was a knottie in 07 and I saw a set up of you wedding at the monastery....I was Latinbride then.....
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I remember you too! Congrats on your engagement!

Thanks everyone for the info on how to post pics, I am going to creat the post now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards