Florida-South Florida
Options

Where can i Buy.........

Hello Ladies, Where can i buy Flip flops for the ladies at my reception?  So it would most likely need to buy in bulk, and how many do you think i should buy?

Re: Where can i Buy.........

• Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ;-) watching this
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know where to get this... but I would say buy 50-75% of how many guests you're having.

I would do a google search for bulk flip flops!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually answered in the other thread: Most knotties wait til Old Navy has its $1 flip flop sale and purchase them then.  I think it's in June.  There's always a PSA on the board.

Also, I would second doing a google search for flip flops.  There's a great company in Pembroke Pines that does them in bulk and lets you choose your colors for $4.50 each.  They're really well made, but that may be a bit pricey for some.  Michaels carries dollar flip flops, bu they're really cheaply made, so it really depends on what you're looking for.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!! @ Lynette, I was thinking along those lines, just wasn't sure, cause i don't want to buy so many that then i have all these flip flop laying around the house,lol
    @ Ayana, I think i'm going to check out the old navy sale, cause for a dollar that sounds really good especially when i'm buying so many, I don't want to go the michaels route, just cause they are to cheaply and i don't want them to break on someone on the dance floor, lol. and the other ones for 4.50 i think will be to much cause that going to be like almost 400 for flip flops maybe to much, i don't know. I know i can't let fi i'm spending that on flip flops, lol.

Off to google!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from DollarDays.com

I've seen them and they are good quality!

GL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh, didn't even think of that one, thanks jeni
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from Old Navy fro $2 a flip flop but I only bought for my bridal party. Plus I got 20% off so I would recommend them.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd definitely say Old Navy like the previous posters :)
  • Options
    michy22michy22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try ebay... you never know!
    Michelle & Julio
    ...4-24-10...
    Bio
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tomorrow there is a sale at all old navy stores everything 50% off, i heard they have it every year and the lines start around 8:30 am its like black friday but only at old navy, lol

so if the flip flops are normally around 3 bucks u can get them for around 1.50

GL
  • Options
    Secret619Secret619 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! 

I am doing the flip flop thing and I am waiting for old navy's memorial day sale when the flip flops go on sale for $1.  I don't know how many to get though!  I have 215 guests, so i was thinking of only getting like 60 flip flops bc i know not everyone will use them and i'm sure only the young crowd will be into it.  HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Secret619, thats my dilema also cause i wasn't sure, so i think i'm going to look over the guest list and kind of look at how many 50 and below age wise and kind of order from there, I don't know, if you come up with something else let me know, thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FYI Old Navy will limit your purchase to 5 pairs for the $1 sale. So my advice would be to bring a team with you early in the day because when the sale occurs they are sold out before noon. But it is worth waiting for the sale.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards