Florida-South Florida
Options

Vendor Raves

Hi All! I got married back  in December and wanted to rave about a couple of vendors that I would HIGHLY recommend!!!

1. Liquid Dj's (Ft. Lauderdale-south florida)---Shannon Powell.
Shannon was awesome! Very professional, fun, and kept the dance floor packed all night! I gave him free reign on different types of music to play and he blew it out of the park :O) Loved him!!!!

2. Misha's Cupcakes(Coral Gables) ----The cupcakes were the best I have ever tasted-got so many compliments not only on their yummmy taste but also their beautiful presentation.

3. Invitations---Bella By Karah. This is an online site I found randomly--Karah was super cool to work with, our invites were beautiful and very inexpensive, and she also recommended options to DIY myself and beautify the invitations while saving money. She was AWESOMEEE!!!

My wedding was featured on my photog's blog:
theresamarie.com/blog.

I DIY alot of the details of my wedding----and I am selling a lot of items which I will be posting on Trash to Treasure board. I prefer selling locally so I don't have to ship out so heres my sale website. Email me if you have any questions!!! :O)

http://wallacewedding.weebly.com/

Re: Vendor Raves

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards