Florida-South Florida
Options

Bachelorette Party!

Trying to come up with some ideas with my MOH. Where did you go on your bachelorette?

Re: Bachelorette Party!

• Options
    mrsmustard12mrsmustard12 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't had mine yet but I don't think we're going anywhere.  2 of my BMs will have to travel down for it so I'm not sure when it's going to be.  I think we're going to maybe do a cooking class then have a wine night/sleepover.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are considering:
    -a cooking class with a hotel sleepover
    -a hotel sleepover with food and movies
    -Lips

We aren't big party go-ers and I think my MOH will probably do one of the above options.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had mine last Friday...ended up just being dinner and drinks...i'm not big on the club scene so i wanted low key...then after everything one of my girlfriends and I met up with my FI at our local bar that we go to weekly for some line dancing and pool.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have mine this weekend, but in NY. We are doing a limo wine tasting tour, stopping at different vineyards on Long Island. Sorry not very helpful for Fl.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    These all sound fun. We are probaly going to have a destination bachlorette so if anyone else went out of town where did you go?
    I'm thinking of New Orleans as a possibility.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We haven't gone yet but we are going to Key West for Martin Luther King jr weekend!  We are going to stay on the beach and party on Duval Street at night! :)

***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we had a girls weekend in Key West! We had a blast! We stayed at a hotel that was close to Duval Street. We spent the day by the pool and then at night we went out. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    shalyn13shalyn13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_bachelorette-party-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:6c27fa44-dd9b-4576-952a-692fa1c7039dPost:09ad1be1-bb55-4bc5-b706-bfe39f4c2358">Re: Bachelorette Party!</a>:
    [QUOTE]These all sound fun. We are probaly going to have a destination bachlorette so if anyone else went out of town where did you go? <strong>I'm thinking of New Orleans as a possibility.</strong>
    Posted by JenniferH2526[/QUOTE]

<div>I leave for New Orleans on Sept 30 for my bacherlorette party!! I am so excited! New Orleans is my favorite city! I am going with 12 other girls and we are staying Friday until Monday. We are staying at the JW Marriott under employee rates, which ends up being about $75 per person. I will repost once we return and let you know what we did. I know for sure we are doing a Jazz Brunch on the Sunday that we are there :)</div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_bachelorette-party-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:6c27fa44-dd9b-4576-952a-692fa1c7039dPost:a5ba2954-9739-4043-888b-c39aa6b90d73">Re: Bachelorette Party!</a>:
    [QUOTE]we had a girls weekend in Key West! We had a blast! We stayed at a hotel that was close to Duval Street. We spent the day by the pool and then at night we went out. :)
    Posted by LindsA90410[/QUOTE]

what was the hotel you stayed at & do you know how much the rooms were?  were you happy w/ the hotel??  we haven't booked ours yet so just wondering how you liked the one you were at?  Thanks!!  i'm so excited!!
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_bachelorette-party-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:6c27fa44-dd9b-4576-952a-692fa1c7039dPost:4ab7e75c-3125-4cb8-8701-876e9b7d210e">Re: Bachelorette Party!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bachelorette Party! : what was the hotel you stayed at & do you know how much the rooms were?  were you happy w/ the hotel??  we haven't booked ours yet so just wondering how you liked the one you were at?  Thanks!!  i'm so excited!!
    Posted by mfields83[/QUOTE]

We stayed at The Galleon. There were 16 of us, so we needed a place that was big enough. Their Junior Suite(I think that is what it was called) fit us perfectly. They were like little apartments. We got two of them. The had a full kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a pull out couch, plus a nice size balcony! We really enjoyed it! The only bad thing was the parking. It was very small and under the building. But other than that it was great. I believe it was like 300 something a night. But split between 16 girls, it wasn't bad! HTH! :)

Here is the website.

<a href="http://www.galleonresort.com/" rel='nofollow'>http://www.galleonresort.com/</a>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friends are suprising me so I don't know mine. But some ideas if you want to stay in Florida. Key west, south beach, ft lauderdale, Orlando. If you want to travel. Atlantic city, new York, las Vegas. Hth
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friends are suprising me so I don't know mine. But some ideas if you want to stay in Florida. Key west, south beach, ft lauderdale, Orlando. If you want to travel. Atlantic city, new York, las Vegas. Hth
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will be doing a weekend cruise to key west and Cozumel for mine :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    Gissy4857Gissy4857 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were planning on going to Vegas for the weekend but it turned out being too expensive. Now I think we're gonna spend the weekend at the W in South Beach and probably do Lips too. I think my MOH is planning to do a pole dancing class during the day too which I think will be fun. I'm excited for whatever we do since it'll be a couple nights away with all my girls :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards