Florida-South Florida
Options

Itty Bitty checks!

Made my trial appoinment with Natinel and made my first fitting appointment with Reina... She is such a sweet lady (over the phone) I cannot wait to meet her!!

Oh and we got approved for our apartment in Sunny Isles :D

Thanks for letting me share!
South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!

Re: Itty Bitty checks!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are not little checks!! Both woman are super sweet! You'll love Reina. You just want to sweeze her.CONGRATS on the apartment... I need pics when you get settled in
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beth I will send you the link of the place in FB :D
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! That's fantastic about the apartment! Yay!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nellie is super sweet! I booked her on the spot. Congrats on you BIG checks
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually booked Nellie 2 months ago but hadnt booked appointments or anything till closer to the wedding :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks!! And on the apartment too! I lived in Sunny Isles last year (just across in Aventura now) and looooved it! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You call those itty bitty checks?  Those are great checks!!  When did you schedule your first fitting with Reina?  Where exactly is Natinel?  I've heard great things, but haven't been able to get the contact info/address... :c/ 

Also congrats on the apartment in Sunny Isles.  My parents live near there and I grew up around there...very nice!!! ;c)  Please show me pictures!!!

xxox
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cat,

Reina and I are on for July 20 for me alone...and then I need to set up appointments as the BM and MOB dresses come in July...

Natinel used to be in Coral Gables but she is in Doral now...She is great!

http://www.natineldesigns.com/

I sent you a private  link to the bulding in FB :D

• Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay! Congrats on the checks! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards