Florida-South Florida
Options

Bachelorette Party Ideas?

Hi Ladies,

I'm a North Carolina bride but I used to live in South FL and my best friend is having her shower and bachelorette party down there. I'm planning the bachelorette party and I need some help with ideas since I haven't lived in the area for several years.

I've thought of Hard Rock since everything is in one place but do you all have any other suggestions? I'm thinking of going out dinner, having cocktails and going dancing. It'll probably be 6 girls.

Thanks!

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know Lips in Fort Lauderdale is pretty fun. My sister likes some club in the W but I'm not too sure of the name.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Hard Rock seems like a great idea!  You have the hotel right there... which apparently has an awesome pool for during the day.  Then some great restaurants and several clubs and bars.... its a great mix for whatever you're up for that night!  Plus you don't have to worry about transportation anywhere! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just had mine. We did dinner at Mango's on Las Olas and then Tarpon Bend. You can dance there, but I'm not much of a dancer. HTH.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hard Rock is the only place down here that has everything in one place. Hotel, pool, and tons of different bars and clubs. You can also look into downtown Ft. Lauderdale, it's not as "done up" as the Hard Rock but its cheaper. You can probably find a hotel down there where you can walk to the clubs and you have the beach not too far away.

Miami & South Beach has a big nightlife too thats great for bachelorette parties, but I wouldnt know where to tell you to go because I dont go down there too much.

Hope this helps!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Blue martini has great Bachelorette party packages. Check them out online. They are located in Brickell.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    aknc10aknc10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so  much for all of your suggestions ladies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards