Florida-South Florida
Options

pics

What are you telling your photog to take specific pictures of?
My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: pics

• Options
    edited December 2011
    IM taking pics from blogs and saving them then sending them to her. Ive seen her pics tho and she takes what I want already.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I assumed my photog would take certain pictures that I see in every one of his blog posts - (ie - a shot of the rings) - so I didnt tell him to specifically take one.... He didnt - If there are certain shots you really want - tell your photog specifically.  Thats my advice.... I really wanted a specific "first look" series - we didnt get to do it because of time (people were arriving and the shot I wanted were in the entryway)

I also wanted some funny shots of all my BMs and I and all the GMs and DH but we didnt do them.....

long story longer - I'm no help with your list but think you should definitely have one and go over it with your photog!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies. Karen-I have been saving pics and sending them some too.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was trying to send you a link to my photographer becuase he has pics up of a wedding he did at Frenchman's to help you with ideas but it says his website is experiencing difficulties.  I will send you the link when it's working again.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh nice, yes thank you so much Lisa, whose your photog?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    His name is Robert Madrid.  His website is still acting up, but it's rmadridphoto.com
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards