Florida-South Florida
Options

What are you most looking forward to...

On the day of your wedding?

I am EXTREMELY excited about my first dance with my HUSBAND! That's what I think about the most... cheesy but true... I will cry like a little baby!
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: What are you most looking forward to...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think the number 1 thing I'm looking forward to is the ceremony. I can't wait to make it official :)
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the ceremony as well. I think that will probably be the most beautiful part for us. My dancing isn't so hot lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Walking down the aisle w/ my dad (I'm the only daughter!) and seeing my FH waiting for me at the end :) I CAN'T WAIT!!!
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm Seeing everyone all together just for us.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seeing his face when he first sees me walking towards him <3
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Saying the I do's and it being official
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe because we've been together for 11 years, the ceremony feels like just a formality... eeeekkk. Haha. I dunno.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok so now I don't think I have one specific moment... I just upgraded my favorite part to the WHOLE DARN THING! lol... I can't wait!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When he see's me for the first time walking down the aisle and when we finally get to say I DO and place our rings on our fingers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Wow, I am super emotional about it all!  I got teary eyed reading all your comments of what each of you can't wait for. 

It's all going to be BEAUTIFUL!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards