Florida-South Florida
Options

e pic clothes

So we are trying to do a modern feel engagement shoot in Miami on Ocean Drive. I'm trying to figure out what to wear. I was going to have FI wear a black button down with the sleeves rolled up and jeans. Would it be best if I wore a solid color dress? Should it be bright?  Should I stay away from prints? 

I have to go shopping but I don't know what will look best!

Re: e pic clothes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Stay away from prints.. it can look too busy sometimes.  My FI did black button down and jeans and I did a block dress that was teal with a black band and then a blue/gray is bottom to the dress.  You can get ideas by looking at the other girls pics also.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would stick with solids and maybe have your shoes a red or bright color.
    I think it depends on your personality and what you feel most comfortable in.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the ideas. I usually wear black but I figured both of us in black will be too dark so I think I'm going to go look for a solid color dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You may want to ask your photographer as well (though, definitely stay away from wild prints). We weren't sure what to do, as I was in a black dress, and FI had 3 shirt options: black, white, and black and white plaid. I thought black would be out, since then we'd both be in black, but our photographer actually preferred the black due to FI's pale skin tone. Depending on where you'll be, what backgrounds, etc., your photographer might have different preferences. HTH.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards