Florida-South Florida
Options

Where to buy shiny cardstock? (for menus PIP)

Since FI has been away all weekend, I've been going DIY crazy!
I'm thinking of making menus, but I want the paper to be a shiny ivory that i've seen some of you use for your invites or save the dates. 
Here's the design I made so far... still needs some editing.

I've been to a few sites for cardstock before, but I didn't bookmark them. But I didn't know which one to get cause they had SO MANY.

Where did you buy yours from? (and what is the name of it?)

Re: Where to buy shiny cardstock? (for menus PIP)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the menu! Looks great! Just make sure you don't go too far to the bottom edge with your type.

As for the cardstock, I'm no help, sorry.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have not yet bought from here http://www.paper-source.com but I am looking into it for my DIY menus and programs
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No help here either, just that your menu made me drool! wedding crashers, anyone?! ;) Great job designing it, hope you find the cardstock.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    muneccamunecca member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered samples from cards and pockets @ 35 cents a piece.. I am ordering all my cardstock from them. Love their paper.... The pearl card stock is a metallic white.. its really pretty.... its a shimmery white........ The sell already cut sizes and regular cardstock... THe link below will take you to the color charts. Hope this helps...  Kel

http://www.cardsandpockets.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=9
  • Options
    Karyan30Karyan30 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    they have the shiny metallic in ivory cardstock at office depot. After I look on many, many websites I ended up buying my paper there..way cheaper and no shipping fees
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sorry cant help you with the cardstock but i loove your menues..so cute ...i love you put flags on it... and the food sounds great i love kibbeh!
  • Options
    avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got shiny ivory cardstock from PaperandMore.com for my invites.
    the color is Champagne
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards