Florida-South Florida
Options

How soon should I start worrying about...

The groom and groomsmen's tux? Our wedding is 2nd week of March....

We haven't even began to look for them...

Re: How soon should I start worrying about...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is a week after yours. We haven't started either. I'm curious to know.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    there is nothing wrong with shopping around now...if you find something you like...then put down a deposit on the tux. 

If you go to Mens Warehouse, the grooms tux is usually free, but you have to put down an initial deposit (Garrett had to put down $30), which he got back when he picked up his tux wedding weekend.  It is just to hold the initial deposit for the entire wedding party.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

glad u asked i havent looked around either... :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Im getting married first week of March and we havent even looked. we are thinking of going right after xmas. possibly first week of January once the crazy holiday shopping is over. My fi needs to shed some pounds so he is glad he has a little bit to work on it. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married the second week of march also, and we've haven't looked either.  I asked my FI if he could at least decide on something before the holiday rush starts.  But we'll see, I'm not too worried about it, as long as it's done by January I think we're okay.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been following the knot's checklist and it said that this month your supposed to get the men's tux. I am getting married in April so I am trying to do it this month. But I have been early about everything.
     So I would say do it whenever you can get your fi to go. Because that is the hardest battle. LOL
    Anniversary
  • Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    Linz10882Linz10882 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Have no fears.....my husband went and picked out his and his best man's tuxes, ohhhh, a month or so before the wedding!  Everything turned out just fine :)  We did start looking at ties earlier (2 months prior to wedding) because we were looking for unique ties that had to be ordered online.  I think picking tuxes is one of the easier aspects of the wedding, lol. Best of luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards