Florida-South Florida
Options

Cake Tasting Review

Yesterday my mom and I met with my planner at her studio.  The owner of Bunnie Cakes came and dropped off cupcakes for us to taste (we will be ordering a cake though).  Bunnie Cakes does entirely vegan cakes/cookies/brownies/etc and they also offer a line of allergy free cakes (gluten, soy, etc).  I'm a vegan and definitely want to be able eat my wedding cake so that was a deciding factor since this is the only vegan bakery I've been able to find.  Both my mom and planner were very skeptical about trying vegan cake and assumed it would be dry or bland.  We tried coconut, key lime, guava, passionfruit, red velvet, and vanilla ginger.  They were INCREDIBLE!!!!  They were so moist and had a ton of flavor.  The real winners were guava, passionfruit, and key lime.  My planner, who has tried cakes from all the major bakeries in south FL, said it was some of the best she's ever had.  If you have any food allergies or know someone who wants a vegan cake I would definitely recommend Bunnie Cakes!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Cake Tasting Review

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards