Florida-South Florida
Options

Vent

Last week my planner sent out my invites & this week we have received 30 RSVP's back which is AWESOME. Though 10 out of those RSVP's they have added additional guests to it. How rude is that. I just really don't know what to do since some of them are from out of town. I don't think I should accomodate their entire entourage to Our Wedding. My planner said that she would call them herself and tell them their is limited space though I am embarrased and also baffled on how you can just add people to an invitation that has a number of guests already on it.

What do you girls think I should do?

TIA

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vent

• Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since they just went out and numerous people added I would hold your ground or else it could end up being twenty more people! I only had one bratty cousin invite someone I didnt know. She barely said hi to me all night. I wish I would have told her too kiss my butt with her date and not let them come
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry :( Stand your ground!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Usually I say let it go - especially for out of towners but with 10 already I'd say stand your ground because at the end of the day an extra one or two is whatever but an extra 10-20 could be a big budget breaker. Sorry people are so rude!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just say no! I agree with everyone else - you need to stand your ground and make it clear that only the people who were invited are the ones that should come. That's nice of your planner to offer to call everyone and let them know so you don't have to worry about doing it.
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely blame it on the capacity and say NO! That's crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OMG!  NO!!

10 more people is an additional table, that means an additional centerpiece, additional linens, additional chairs ... and obviously 10 additional plates! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards