Florida-South Florida

Reviews of Wedding

Well besides being an amazing wedding i can say i wrote my butt off and with doing so many things at once it waws well worth it here are the reviews:

Wedding Dress - Davids Bridal:
What can i say my dress was love at first site and it wasnt even a dress i picked out or passed thru my mind and the best thing it was on sale for 500 with everything including veils, bra everything was 1000 and i have a year to pay it off so it was a bargain

Second Dress - Group USA:
My second dress was super cute it was wedding style theme but in blue my favorite color i got it at the group usa in sawgrass and i applied for the card and i got 15 percent off so the dress was 130.

Wedding Shoes - Payless Shoes:
Well i was going to look for other shoes and i stumble upon a bridal section of shoes in payless and there they were amazing shoes. i got them but they didnt the shoe looked like it was used so they ordered them for me at the payless in malls of america so i went and when we went to exchange the shoe and get the new one we started talking about my wedding and the lady gave us discounts so i think i got the shoe for like 15 bucks from original 30 dollars.

Saphire Ballrooms:
They did an amazing job couple of things they forgot the fireworks when the food came out but i didnt realize it until after the wedding and they gave us the wrong food so the menu i did was wrong but everyone loved the food so i didnt care. the centerpieces were amazing the dj was great and they extended our party half an hour more until 230. so it was great/

Novet Design Flowers:

They were amazing! I gave Jorge a bridal bouqet that my cousin saw and he did exactly how it looked like i loved it. the girls flowers were simple and elegant couldnt ask for better people.

St. DOminic Church:
Well besides being my church the church was decorated extrememly beautiful since it was three kings the church was decorated with the christmas trees and lights and it gave more umph to the church which i was worried about. Father Yeyo was the best and was quick and to the point.

Photographer & Video Tony Pinares:
He was a great photographer but minor things HE WAS LATE HALF AN HOUR LATE!!! wait for it  HE WENT TO THE WRONG CHURCH! whats funny he called the day before to confirm. But he was late and I was early lol. so he only took two pictures with my dad in the car and then rushed towards the church with the video so i believe the beginning of the video will not look great. then i was informed that he ran out of battery during the reception so i was like hmmm about it. but overall he took great pictures and he gave me a huge discount on a extra big wedding picture that i want.

Photograpger Alexis Diaz
This is the hubby's brother who is a photographer but he was our lifesaver until the photo guy showed up but he kept taking pictures i havent seen but i will see them this weekend hes great he took my sis in law pics so i look forward to that.

Favors- Favors Favors
I bought coasters with love written on and i also bought bride and groom table settings ( its the bride dress or the groom tux and it had a holder to put the card but they can use it to put a picture on it )

Michaels:
These past 2 years ive been planning Michaels has been my second home! id prefer going to michaels than the mall! but i got everything i wanted i got the favor boxes of 100 for 10 bucks i would buy it for 20 bucks get a 50 % coupon then return it and re buy it and use the coupon thats what i would do most of the time!

Signing Plate ; The Younique Boutique, inc.

This was a last minute thing cause when i went to diamonds to buy it they ran out so i went crazy looking for it and a week before i got it and it was a huge hit! i got a great deal and it looked amazing when i got it just 2 days before the wedding.

Sunflower Entertainment HORA LOCA
So this is what all the ladies want to know.  This company specililzies in doing this only they do other things but their specity is Hora Loca they were amazing. Jessica was amazing she amazing she was the MC and hyped up everyone she would go table by table and interact with everyone and when the hora loca started she was the leader so she did amazing. The guy in sticks were amazing they based out the hats beads etc. We paid to have the costumes which you all can see in facebook my dad was the leader with that huge aladdin hat, my cousins husband in that body builder and a friend of the family in the celia cruz big boobs costume which was hilarious. With everything it costs us around 1200 with mc the costumes, the accessories if u take out the mc it was like 900 and she charged us 2.50 per person for the accessorites to pass out. since it was 200 people she suggested only buying for 120 which worked out fabulous.

Honeymoon Sandals Montego Bay:

All i can say it was amazing and well worth the 5 grand.

My goal of my wedding was to leave people with like omg i havent been to a wedding like that or omg that was amazing i ddint expect that! and whats great was that's all i have been getting from people that never danced were dragged to dance they had a blast and that makes me put a smile on a face and made all the blood sweat, stress and tears worth it.

if u guys have any questions let me know or email me!

love u all

Vane

Re: Reviews of Wedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards