Florida-South Florida
Options

So i'm REALLY "check" happy this week! (PIP!)

Like I've been saying, I have LOTS of free time this summer so I'm making lots of progress... :) (yay)  And today I was searching & searching and I found the perfect flower girl/jr bridesmaid dresses!!!!  I found them at Gap Kids ON SALE. For those who didn't see the BM dresses, I'll post the BM dress again so you can see them side by side.  But, my FI's 2 younger daughters will be the flower girls and his older one (only by a year) will be a jr bridesmaid so they'll all be in this same dress...

Flower Girl/Jr. Bridesmaid Dress:

BM Dress:

AND on another note... we had our menu tasting this weekend... it was AMAZING!!!  Everything we ate was DELICIOUS!!!  There's going to be so much food at the wedding I can't wait lol
Cocktail Hour 5 passed Hors D'Oeuvres: coconut chicken tenders, beef wellingtons, baked brie and raspberry, crabcakes, and mushroom profiteros.
Then, dinner is a buffett:  prime rib station, custom pasta station, chicken francaise, pecan crusted grouper, cesar salad, garden salad, broccolli, au gratin potatoes, red potatoes, then a chocolate fountain and they are also doing our cake which was SOOO yummo.  We are doing an all white cake (since we'll have the chocolate in the fountain) with raspberry/creme type filling on the bottom and top layers and a stawberry filling in the middle layer.  AH!  Everything is really starting to 'happen' now it's crazy... okay okay last post for the day I swear, just so excited & it's been raining all day & i've been totally bored.  SO the knot has been my life today! 
xoxo

***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: So i'm REALLY "check" happy this week! (PIP!)

• Options
    abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The fg dress is adorable!  Love all your food choices - sounds delicious!!!!  Your wedding is really coming together.  Congrats!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay, how perfectly do the FG and BM dresses go together! Awesomee find!!

And, your menu sounds delicious!!

Congrats on your checks girlie!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You are amazing!! Your dress finding was PERFECT. Love the design on the flower girls and how appropriate it ties into the whole wedding. You totally rock with this wedding stuff! :)
    XO
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Omg I love your fg dresses!!!! They go so perfectly! And your menu is making my mouth water, yum!!! Congrats on those checks :) I wish I had this summer off, lucky!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The dress is so cute and goes perfectly with everything!

Your menu sounds like a smorgasbord of deliciousness! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_im-really-check-happy-this-week-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:78868ab0-8fcd-4971-b16c-35efc6dca044Post:3f5981db-1d45-4930-944b-7228230a4d85">Re: So i'm REALLY "check" happy this week! (PIP!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]The dress is so cute and goes perfectly with everything! Your menu sounds like a smorgasbord of deliciousness! lol
    Posted by WeAreGs[/QUOTE]

Ditto!!!! :D
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks! The food sounds delicious!
    I love the dresses! So cute! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the dresses! Awesome find, congrats!! I agree, your menu sounds yummy.
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats. on your checks! The two dresses go so well together. And your menu is making my mouth water. Yummy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! Nice checks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats fellow February bride!  You've done so much..I need to get a move on! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
  • Options
    jmsw143jmsw143 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! I LOVE your dresses! They go so well together. I have been looking forever for nonbridesmaid looking dresses.

I'm glad your tasting went well also!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards