Florida-South Florida
Options

wedding veil

my soon to be sister in law gave me her veil.  unfortunately it is ripped and needs to be repaired.  does anyone know where to go to get it fixed near hollywood florida?  i still havent got a dress, the wedding isnt till oct of next year.  should i wait and see if they can fix it when i get my dress altered?

Re: wedding veil

• Options
    lizzied82lizzied82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would wait to see if it goes with the dress you end up with! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JudeG20JudeG20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP! You should wait till you find your dress and decide from there. I am sure a seamtress can help you. I know that most of the girls here use Renia for Alterations but unfortunely I don't have her information and I am not even sure if she can help. I think she is located in Ft Laud. Sorry I am not much help
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: March 31
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would definitely wait until you choose a dress! Depending on the type of fabric and the location of the damage, the veil may not be salvageable. Talk to the alterations department when you find a dress- they should be able to help!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards