Florida-South Florida
Options

Wedding Planner

I just started the Wedding Planning Fiasco & I have realized that I barely have time for anything. I have 2 planners in mind, that are highly reccomended by friends of mine. Though I just don't want to hire the 1st one I meet with.

Who do you girls recommend and why? I am pretty much looking for a full Wedding planner, since between the work, Daughter & my Fiance I barely have time to breath.
TIA

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Planner

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Jennifer of Jennifer J Events.  She has been awesome, her response time is most impressive and she has a wealth of knowledge. 
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been working with Vanessa from Karma Goddess for over 9 months. She is awesome! Always gets back to me quickly and has made wedding planning easy. We just clicked personality wise which I think is important because I talk to her/ see her the most out of all my vendors
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vicky with Mia Bella Events and Design!

She's awesome to work with and super organized and responsive!

http://www.miabellablog.blogspot.com/

Tell her Giannina sent you :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also using Jennifer from Jennifer J Events. We hired her mid-way through booking our big vendors and I'm so glad we did. We are plannng from afar so she has been a huge help for us booking the rest of our vendors, giving us recommendations, ideas, etc.
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Danielle Pearson. You can find her on Facebook at Danielle Pearson Events! She's amazing, organized and professional.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    mrsmustard12mrsmustard12 member
    edited December 2011
    I'm also using Vanessa from Karma Goddess and she is amazing!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jennifer Johnson of Jennifer J Events.  She is AMAZING!
  • Options
    LinnetteHLinnetteH member
    edited December 2011
    Ladies, what are Jennifer J's starting rates?
  • Options
    cbt2011cbt2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Lisette and Lauren from Bless The Dress.  So far, they have been amazing!!

www.blessthedress.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jenn bases her rates off of your budget, but she is extremely reasonable! My husband is obsessed with also negotiating to get prices down, and he didn't even try with her because he knew how low her price was :)
  • Options
    LinnetteHLinnetteH member
    edited December 2011
    Oh Wow! That's great :)  Thank you Remy
  • Options
    naani1326naani1326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am using Anna from Alore Event Firm. She is super nice and has truly gone above and beyond for us! I have a super busy schedule and she is even rechable at odd hours. Super connected and has been a life saver for us. www.eventsbyalore.com :)
    Good luck :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards