Florida-South Florida
Options

Recommendation for Invites

So my sample invite that I designed came in today and it is awful. The artwork looks terrible and the font does not match. To make a long story short I need invites. I wanted pocketfold ones (which is why I was going to make them - they get $$) but now its not an option.

Any recommendations for somewhere to order invites that are reasonably priced? At this point they don't have to be pocketfolds but I have to come up with something quick

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Recommendation for Invites

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Vistaprint.com! I just got my invites today and they came out wonderful! I'll be posting pictures soon.
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wedding Paper Divas is AWESOME!!! I did engagement party invites, as well as STDs from them and I love the quality! If you're a costco member, or know someone who is who will let you use their card #, go through costco's website. You'll get 20% off!

We're using Invitations By Dawn for our invites, but only because it matches our theme more than anything we found on WPD. They usually have coupon codes everywhere, check out retailmenot.com

Vistaprint is good, too, and I'm using them for my menus and farewell brunch invites. I have used them for other things, but didn't love the quality enough to use for wedding invites - JUST MY OPINION.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're looking for affordable and quick: VistaPrint, 123print, or Catprint. I love Wedding Paper Divas if you're looking for something fancier!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Jen2012Jen2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls. I've spent all evening looking at invites - skipped the gym :(. Its just whether I want to go with the pocket fold (what I was going to make and costs more) or with regular invites. Just sucks that I spend 2 months designing my invites and it came out terrible Cry
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using vistaprint :) The only thing is finding the pocketfolds that fit their invites (unless of course you make them). The invites I'm getting are 5x7 and the places I've found for pocketfolds are cardsandpockets (have the right color but not the right size) and envelopperinc (which have the right size but wrong color). I can tell it is going to be a mission! GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Card Cottage..The girls there are super nice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried looking on etsy? I saw a few pocketfolds that looked nice- I think they started between 3 and 5 dollars, so could add up depending on number of guests. Might also take more time than you have, but just a thought! 
  • Options
    domiqubanadomiqubana member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using MonogramWedding.com ...I ordered my STD from them and they were pretty quick and nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards