Florida-South Florida
Options

Need reasonable photographer and videographer

Hi!  I'm new here.  Getting married in Fort Lauderdale on 06/13/10, have everything except photographer and videographer.  My folks are in their nineties (we're both 59!) so can't attend so this is crucial.  Thanks so much!

Re: Need reasonable photographer and videographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your budget that you are looking for?? I really liked www.ClicketyChicks.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend does photography for weddings and is very reasonably priced
    Paul Soucy.
    paulsoucy@gmail.comMobile Number:305.796.6782
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i just met Jen and she is the sweetest lady ever! her husband is the videograpgher and they work together i went and saw all their work and hired them on the spot!! they are willing to work with budgets so check her out!

and check Christine Galenski at http://www.cestlaviememories.com

she did my engagement pictures and is currently my wedding planner!! Best of Luck!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Stephanie Sokol for photography and My Treasure Videos for videography, both amazing and work with budget!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kallima Photography
    Kat Braman
    Eve Greendale
    Stephanie Sokol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had 2 photographers and they were both amazing - my pictures are to die for!

Stephanie Sokol & Crystal Fielding
  • Options
    yasbel04yasbel04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey... try lissetteq.com

her number is 786-236-5097

she's really inexpensive and i LOVE her work!

she took these e-pics below...

GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our original budget did not include either photography or videography.  Ideally I would like to pay $800 for photographer (I get the dvd and print my own photos) and $600 for videographer, five hours each.  Has anyone heard or know about David Warren Photography?  He wants $1100 but his website is beautiful.  Thanks for all your help.
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say My Treasure Videos. Javier is awesome and probably can work with you or Reinhardt Productions too.

My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Does Crystal Fielding have a website? I only found her blog and it doesnt have any pictures....
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Patty, you can see her work through facebook! I don't think she has a website.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using South Florida Video... Dale  for Video and Debbie for PHoto... I have been speaking with them regularly and have not been disappointed yet and seen their work... Tell them marjorie sent you.. they have been nothing but fabulous to deal with check out his website..
    www/southfloridavideo.com
    he offers a bunch of discounts. really nice people..

hth
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards