Florida-South Florida
Options

Poll: Wedding Movies.

What's your favourite wedding movie?

What's your favourite wedding dress featured in a movie?

Your favourite scene (can be NWR)?

Have you gotten inspiration from any of these movies?

Re: Poll: Wedding Movies.

• Options
    yasbel04yasbel04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's your favourite wedding movie? MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING (I LOVE IT - IT'S HILARIOUS) - AND NOW THE NEW ONE WITH CARLOS MANCIA I HEARD WAS GOOD...

What's your favourite wedding dress featured in a movie? SEX AND THE CITY, OF COURSE! LOL

Your favourite scene (can be NWR)? SEX AND THE CITY - WHEN SHE GETS OUT OF THE CAR... AND HE GETS OUT ... WELL, YOU GIRLS SHOULD KNOW THE REST!

Have you gotten inspiration from any of these movies? LOL... NO... THEY'RE ALL BAD EXAMPLES.. LMAO
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What's your favourite wedding movie?

Wedding Crashers, all the way.

What's your favourite wedding dress featured in a movie?

I liked the Vera Wang on Bride Wars. I actually tried it on, but decided for another dress.

Your favourite scene (can be NWR)?

I love the "My hair is blue ... BLUE!" part in Bride Wars, it was hilarious!

Have you gotten inspiration from any of these movies?

The save the dates part, before I joined the Knot. I liked the hairstyles in "27 Dresses".
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yasbel, My Big Fat Greek Wedding is one of my favourites, too!

My family's not Greek, but ask Tess, it's an uncanny parody of my crazy Peruvian family!
  • Options
    avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's your favourite wedding movie?  Father of the Bride

What's your favourite wedding dress featured in a movie?  I dont know I'm not that really big about the dress.  I think every bride looks beautiful regardless of the style of their dress

Your favourite scene (can be NWR)?  The part when they first go meet the wedding planner Frank Aglehoffer

Have you gotten inspiration from any of these movies? no not really, I dont really think I could afford any of those things.  oh yeah, just one thing , I will be serving the "cheaper chicken" LOLWink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What's your favourite wedding movie? Father of the Bride, SATC, Wedding Crashers, Rachel Getting Married, Bride Wars

What's your favourite wedding dress featured in a movie? The dress from The Hangover

Your favourite scene (can be NWR)? In Rachel Getting Married, the RD - I cried the entire movie. It's so f'ing good.

Have you gotten inspiration from any of these movies? Nope.. well. I'd like to have a June wedding at the plaza. Maybe we'll renew our vows there, lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I just thought of a wedding dress I love, the one Monica wore on Friends.  does that count??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What's your favourite wedding movie? the wedding date :)

What's your favourite wedding dress featured in a movie?  kate hudsons vera wang dress in bridal wars!!!!!

Your favourite scene (can be NWR)? can't decide :) im obsessed with the wedding date. like all of it.

Have you gotten inspiration from any of these movies? not really. lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What's your favourite wedding movie? monster in-law, Father of the bride, Bride wars,

What's your favourite wedding dress featured in a movie? monster in-law

Your favourite scene (can be NWR)? when jane fonda slaps j-lo and vice versa, sometimes you want to do this and be able to get away with it, lol

Have you gotten inspiration from any of these movies? the flower in j-lo's hair,

• Options
    shanfitzshanfitz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's your favourite wedding movie? The Wedding Singer

What's your favourite wedding dress featured in a movie? hmmm probably SATC

Your favourite scene (can be NWR)? when the grandma raps and when Adam Sandler sings to Drew Barrymore on the plane-I am a sucker for a happy ending!

Have you gotten inspiration from any of these movies? well i guess they have prepared me for the chaos
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards